Envelope with Powder and Death Threats at McCain Denver Office?
Update III: More details:
- Envelope from NH didn’t contain powder
- Denver envelope sent by man in Arapahoe County Jail
- Powder in Denver envelope not anthrax
Update II: New details:
- Second envelope found at McCain office in Manchester, NH
- It is believed the Denver letter was a hoax and was sent by an inmate
- 19 people have been medically examined or quarantined
Update: Fox is breaking the story now.
Drudge is headlining it now:
Could this have anything to do with the cyanide found at a Denver hotel?